You'll need to install Aditya Bhargava's mdpress for this work.
New in 0.2.0
Gruntjs! Now you can run grunt tasks to manage your presentation. The most useful being
grunt serverwhich will watch for changes, run mdpress to compile for you, and do livereload.
- Implemented underscore templating in the templates.
- Made package.json and bower.json more useful.
- If you're using the ignite JS, you cannot open the presentation using the mdpress -r flag. It's because mdpress creates a temporary project and only copies select files to that temp directory. Instead use the grunt tasks provided.
- Make sure you have yo installed:
npm install -g yo
- Install the generator locally:
npm install generator-mdpress
- To run presentation, enter
grunt serverin the terminal from the root of the project.
- Split ignite JS into subgenerator.
- Add testing.
- Add multiple themes. Perhaps a Yeoman-specific theme.