You'll need to install Aditya Bhargava's mdpress for this work.
New in 0.2.0
- Gruntjs! Now you can run grunt tasks to manage your presentation. The most useful being
grunt serverwhich will watch for changes, run mdpress to compile for you, and do livereload.
- Implemented underscore templating in the templates.
- Made package.json and bower.json more useful.
- If you're using the ignite JS, you cannot open the presentation using the mdpress -r flag. It's because mdpress creates a temporary project and only copies select files to that temp directory. Instead use the grunt tasks provided.
- Make sure you have yo installed:
npm install -g yo
- Install the generator locally:
npm install generator-mdpress
- To run presentation, enter
grunt serverin the terminal from the root of the project.
- Split ignite JS into subgenerator.
- Add testing.
- Add multiple themes. Perhaps a Yeoman-specific theme.