- Runs on both Windows and Linux.
Download a stable release or run this command to install ponzi2:
go get -u github.com/btmura/ponzi2/...
If you have problems with Go, OpenGL, or GLFW, check out these OS-specific instructions:
- For Windows, follow the How to Setup Go, OpenGL, and GLFW on Windows tutorial.
- For Fedora Core, check out the Running ponzi2 on Linux FC27 issue.
The following tools are needed to generate code when making certain types of changes. All generated code is already checked-in, so you shouldn't have to do this most of the time.
go get -u github.com/mjibson/escfor packaging resources into the binary.
go get -u github.com/akavel/rsrcfor converting the icon into a Windows resources file.
go get -u golang.org/x/tools/cmd/stringerfor generating String() methods.
go generate ./... to generate the code.
File an issue for help.
How to Contribute
File issues for feature requests and bugs.
Send a pull request for the following:
- Improve the Go Report Card score.
- btmura - Main developer
- ajd3v - Added trackline legend to price chart.