SuperString is an efficient string library for C++, that achieves a remarkable memory and CPU optimization.
SuperString uses Rope (data structure) and optimization techniques.
- Fast and Memory-optimized.
- Automatically garbage collected.
- Support ASCII, UTF-8, UTF-16BE and UTF-32.
- Rich API.
- Easy to integrate and use.
- MIT Licence
- Optimize even more (I think it's possible
- Support for LE version of UTF-16 (UTF-16LE)
- Enrich test and benchmark case, compares with existing Rope and other libraries
- Test on Windows and other platforms
- Test on multithreaded environment
Documentation and API
Contribute and support