A Computer Geometry Bibliography
A bibliography covering computer representations and processing of geometry, including CAGD (Computer-Aided Geometric Design), solid modeling, computational geometry, and related fields. The material should be of interest to CAGD researchers as well as people developing CAD/CAM/CAE software, games, drawing programs, and so on.
The bibliography is a single large text file containing around 22,000 entries in the .bib format used by TeX/LaTeX. It includes, among other things:
- All papers published in the journal Computer-Aided Geometric Design (CAGD).
- All geometry-centric papers published in the journal Computer-Aided Design (CAD).
- All the papers I could find by a few of my favorite authors in the field, gathered from DBLP.
- All the entries from a CAGD bibliography created by Andreas Muller, last updated in 1998.
- A large bibliography compiled by Gerald Farin and Dianne Hansford (kindly provided by Dianne).
There are several tools for browsing/filtering/searching .bib files. I use one called JabRef, which you can find here: http://www.jabref.org/.
I have been accumulating this stuff for years, and have forgotten many of the sources. Apologies if I stood on your shoulders but failed to mention you. I created the bibliography for my own use, but I'm publishing it here so that other people can benefit from it (and add to it, also, I hope).
If you want to contribute, you can just email additions/modifications to me (bubbakittee) via my gmail address. The email address is obvious, I hope. Please let me know if you want your contributions to be anonymous.
Alternatively, to contribute using git and/or github, use the standard process ...
- Fork this repository (e.g. with upper right button on github)
- Add new entries or modifications in the file: ComputerGeometryBibliography.bib
- Issue a pull request asking for your changes to be pulled into the master repository
For help with this process, please refer to https://help.github.com/articles/using-pull-requests