- Fixed nasty bug that breaks loading of the second ROM, if the first ROM was loaded from a directory path that has spaces in it.
- Added feature to allow users to page up/down the options in the menu while holding down X.
- Minor optimisations
- Includes an SMDH icon
- Fixed sprites priority issues. This fixes sprites problems of Shadowrun, Chrono Trigger, Super Mario All Stars' (and possibly other games too)
- The newly implemented rendering engine also provides some modest speed improvements in some games.
- Added feature to save the directory of the previously loaded ROM.
- Fixed bug in DMA when the source address comes from Save RAM. This fixes a number of Super Mario World Hacks so that text is readable on BG layer 3. Yoshi's Strange Quest's dialogue text now works.
- Fixed menu key lock issue to improve usability when exiting from menu back into the game.
- Fixed DKC tile corruption issue. This probably also fixes most (if not all) tile corruption issues in other games, if you play a game for too long in a single sitting.
- Fixed sound problems when auto-saving SRAM. Somehow the hardware or the library doesn't like us stopping and starting the CSND too often. Not too sure what the problem is.
- Added an auto-save SRAM option to tell the emulator when to save SRAM (1 second, 10 seconds, 60 seconds, or disable auto-save). Note that regardless of the setting, the emulator will always save any modified SRAM every time you touch the bottom screen to activate the menu.
- Improved Mode 7 zoomed-in textures. Games like Seiken Densetsu, ActRaiser 1/2 look better when viewing the Mode 7 textures near to the ground. Thanks for Discostew for the motivation!
- Improved sound handling to ensure that the left speaker plays at the same volume as the right speaker.
- Added option to change in-frame palette handling. There are three options to choose from:
Enabled. (Slow, accurate, but never as accurate as software)
Disabled Style 1 (faster, less accurate)
Disabled Style 2 (faster, less accurate) works a little differently from Style 1
Most games are by default Disabled Style 2.
Bahamut Lagoon and Front Mission Gun Hazard are by default Disabled Style 1.
Wild Guns, Judge Dredd, Batman Forever are by default Enabled.
- Fixed Clock Tower to boot properly again.
- Fixed Star Fox flickering problem when there are frameskips.
- Fixed outside-of-track texture problem with Super Mario Kart’s Bowser Castle stages.
- Fixed Final Fantasy V Intro logo cutout problem.
- Fixed Donkey Kong Country's tile colour corruption bug