pyTOP: Taobao Open Platform API python Wrapper
pyTOP is an ISC Licensed Taobao Open Platform API library, written in Python.
- 用户 API
- 类目 API
- 商品 API
- 店铺 API
- 交易 API
- 店铺会员管理 API
- 子账号管理 API
- 旺旺 API
- 物流 API
- 评价 API
- 收藏夹 API
- 系统时间 API
- 分销 API
- 淘客 API
- 主动通知业务 API
- 在线订购 API
- insight API
- campaign API
- Search Crawler
- Top Keywords Crawler
- Requests (https://github.com/kennethreitz/requests)
- Urllib3 (http://code.google.com/p/urllib3/)
- Dateutil (http://labix.org/python-dateutil)
To install pyTOP, simply:
$ pip install pyTOP
Or, if you absolutely must:
$ easy_install pyTOP
Or, download the source file and run:
$ python setup.py install
You could setup API KEY and APP SECRET in system environment (~/.bash_profile)
# TOP ENVIRONMENT TOP_ENVIRONMENT = product # or sandbox # PRODUCT VARS TOP_PRODUCT_API_KEY = 12345678 TOP_PRODUCT_APP_SECRET = 9f127588ceb726905e078b64ab88a362 TOP_PRODUCT_API_URL = http://gw.api.taobao.com/router/rest # SANDBOX VARS TOP_SANDBOX_API_KEY = 12345678 TOP_SANDBOX_APP_SECRET = sandbox8ceb726905e078b64ab88a362 TOP_SANDBOX_API_URL = http://gw.api.tbsandbox.com/router/rest
>>> user = User() >>> user.get('bububa') >>> print user <User: user_id=180018765, uid=520be25d2ae9de5ea1d6a784e67d6edf, nick=bububa, buyer_credit=<UserCredit: level=0, score=0, total_num=0, good_num=0>, seller_credit=<UserCredit: level=0, score=0, total_num=0, good_num=0>, created=2011-11-21 15:11:47, last_visit=2011-11-21 15:12:07, type=C, has_shop=False, is_lightning_consignment=False> ...
- Check for open issues or open a fresh issue to start a discussion around a feature idea or a bug. There is a Contributor Friendly tag for issues that should be ideal for people who are not very familiar with the codebase yet.
- Fork the repository on Github to start making your changes to the develop branch (or branch off of it).
- Write a test which shows that the bug was fixed or that the feature works as expected.
- Send a pull request and bug the maintainer until it gets merged and published. :) Make sure to add yourself to AUTHORS.