An Open Source Playstation 3 Hacking System created under the Project Artemis initiative
This is a fork of Dnawrkshp's ArtemisPS3, that includes the following network features:
- Online Cheat Database: access to the latest cheats for over +2000 games online.
- Local Database Update: download and update your local cheat database with the latest codes.
.pkg installer for the latest version here.
How To Use
Please refer to the Installation file for installation and use instructions.
Submitting cheat codes
To share new games and cheat codes with the community:
- Fork the repository and add your changes to this folder.
- Submit a pull request so the updated cheats are available to every Artemis user.
- Install MAMBA and PS3MAPI payload (if not already installed)
- Load artemis_ps3.sprx into VSH
- Access codes from an online database
- Access user codes
- Allow for users to enter their own codes from Artemis
- Sorts codes and games alphabetically
Lazy Bastard - Project Founder Berion - GUI Graphic Designer Dnawrkshp - Creator of ArtemisPS3-GUI and ArtemisPS3-PRX NzV - PS3MAPI (on which Artemis is dependant upon) PS2Dragon - Artemis Logo Bucanero - Network code
ArtemisPS3-GUI - PSL1GHT SDK (github www.github.com/HACKERCHANNEL/) ArtemisPS3-PRX - CELL SDK
This has been built using a makefile and my VS Integration tools. Ideally, you'd use Visual Studio to run and compile as normal. However the command line will still operate functionally.
For the following, only selfs can be packaged and run.
Visual Studio Build - Set mode to Debug. Build as normal (F6) Run - Set mode to Debug. Run as normal (F5) Package - Set mode to Release. Build as normal (F6) Command Line Build - make Run - make run Package - make pkg