Todoy is (yet another) task management application coded in Python and using the Kivy user interface library. It will probably never be finished, so I don't intend to go overboard documenting it, yet.
Todoy will distinguish between the following types of tasks:
- Habits: Things you want to do every day or every week
- Appointments: Things you have to do at a specific time
- Commitments: Things you have to do on a recurring basis at a specific time
- Tasks: Things you want to do at some point on a specific days
- Goals: Things you want to accomplish