Senior / Mid-Level Fullstack Developer - Budapest
We’re looking for passionate Fullstack Developers who are not afraid to experiment with the latest technologies.
You’ll work with everything from the client-side - Angular (2+) & Ionic - to the backend - Node.js, PostgreSQL, Heroku and much more.
To be able to deal with that, we expect you to have:
- Experience with at least one frontend framework (Angular or React is an advantage)
- Practical Node.js and Express knowledge
- Confidence with Html & Css
- Good communication skills in english
- Sensibility for UX
- Experience with building robust, scalable applications (mobile is a plus)
Are you ready for the challenge?
Salary for skills
We think everyone's salary shall be equal to his skills and needs; therefore we revisit your compensation package every 6 months to keep it updated with your real values!
Some prefer, some not but it is okay for us to work from home (or wherever you like), just drop a message, be available online and you're done!
Are you a night-owl or an early bird? No problem for us! At Budacode, you can work flexible hours because -we believe- you know better when you're more productive - and not the alarm clock.
Our successes guarantee is the know-how and developer excellence; therefore we not just inspire everyone to learn and grow themselves but it is one of the foundation of our company values. We do our best to assure you every opportunity for you to grow as a developer, not just by dedicated annual learning budget , but with conference tickets, online courses, books, or whatever necessary.
Confs and Community
Would you like to attend a conference here or abroad? Or do you have an interesting topic to give a talk? We'll make sure you'll have the time to attend or prepare for that! (We visited 4 confs just last year.)
Good ol' Budapest!
We've done our best to cut the time you'd spent on commuting. Our office is located in the center of the town (near Westend).
On your first day, you receive your 'welcome package,' that includes:
- company MacBook
- dual monitors
- Budacode outfit (t-shirt, sweater, pens, notes, bc cards)
- nerfgun (most important!) You need something else to power up your workspace? We take care of that.
Fresh and Cosy
We are not a big mammoth corporation - nor we act like one! We are a team of young professionals who prefer
- coding instead of sitting on meetings all day
- grab a beer and having fun all night long instead of attending to 'corporate teambuilding' events organized by so-called-experts,
- wearing shirts and shorts instead of crazy company dress-codes
- rolling over to the colleague when having a question instead of 'open a support ticket.'
Are you ready for the challenge?
What is our mission?
What is our biggest goal in the next 12-16 months?
Expand our office in Hamburg,set up our research division.
What new projects are in the pipeline? ('17 Q3-4)
We have quite a few exciting projects for this year:
In the next few months, we are going to build a community app, for the hiking lovers to connect and organize their events more easily.
Apart from that, we are currently working on a Progressive Web App for a big grocery company with tons of features.
Also (one of the most exciting) project this year, is a sort of 'anti-terrorism alarm system' for a German startup company!