IT Project Manager - Budapest
If you have a solid knowledge about managing software development projects and you are eager to learn... Come and help us turning ideas to products that people love.
We’re looking for passionate Project Managers who are not afraid to work on international projects.
You’ll work on a wide range of projects, from Las Vegas startups to German top enterprises.
We are NOT looking for
- Degrees, certifications and other paper arts => your actual skills matters for us, not boring and outdated papers
- Minimum years on the field => with 2 ys experience you can be just as good or better than someone with 10+ys
Instead, we're looking for these skills:
- Business level English knowledge => so you don't have to worry about cross-continental communication
- Battle tested experience with Scrum and Waterfall => so you can handle the startup- and the enterprise projects as well
- Familiarity how product is built => so you can translate client to developer
- Familiarity how software is built => so you can translate developer to human readable
- Outstanding ability to prioritize tasks and manage processess => because managing the whole lifecycle of an app development is messy.
- Active german language knowledge is a big-big plus
Are you ready for the challenge?
Salary for skills
We think everyone's salary shall be equal to his skills and needs; therefore we revisit your compensation package every 6 months to keep it updated with your real values!
Some prefer, some not but it is okay for us to work from home (or wherever you like), just drop a message, be available online and you're done!
Are you a night-owl or an early bird? No problem for us! At Budacode, you can work flexible hours because -we believe- you know better when you're more productive - and not the alarm clock.
Our successes guarantee is the know-how and developer excellence; therefore we not just inspire everyone to learn and grow themselves but it is one of the foundation of our company values. We do our best to assure you every opportunity for you to grow as a developer, not just by dedicated annual learning budget , but with conference tickets, online courses, books, or whatever necessary.
Confs and Community
Would you like to attend a conference here or abroad? Or do you have an interesting topic to give a talk? We'll make sure you'll have the time to attend or prepare for that! (We visited 4 confs just last year.)
Good ol' Budapest!
We've done our best to cut the time you'd spent on commuting. Our office is located in the center of the town (near Kolosy).
On your first day, you receive your 'welcome package,' that includes:
- company MacBook
- dual monitors
- Budacode outfit (t-shirt, sweater, pens, notes, bc cards)
- nerfgun (most important!) You need something else to power up your workspace? We take care of that.
Fresh and Cosy
We are not a big mammoth corporation - nor we act like one! We are a team of young professionals who prefer
- actually working instead of sitting on meetings all day
- grab a beer and having fun all night long instead of attending to 'corporate teambuilding' events organized by so-called-experts,
- wearing shirts and shorts instead of crazy company dress-codes
- rolling over to the colleague when having a question instead of 'open a support ticket.'
Are you ready for the challenge?