Good, clean content management of pages for Spree. You can use this to:
- Add and manage static pages such as an 'About' page.
- Show a static page instead of existing dynamic pages such as the home page, products pages, and taxon pages.
See the wiki for some more documentation on how you can use this extension.
- use spree_editor.
- override dynamic pages.
For Spree 0.70.x
- Add the following to your Gemfile
gem 'spree_static_content', :git => 'http://github.com/spree/spree_static_content', :ref => '1861f4cd08c0ffa9940f0c81e69ea29b4541dbbd'
- To copy and apply migrations run:
rails g spree_static_content:install
- fork the repo here: https://github.com/spree/spree_static_content
- inside your fork run
- make sure the tests can run on your system run :
bundle exec rake test_app && bundle exec rspec spec
You can also run
bundle exec rake test_app and then to run the specs run
bundle exec rake
- create a feature branch
git checkout -b my-feature-branch
- Apply your changes and add specs.
- Push the feature branch to your fork:
git push -u origin my-feature-branch
- Send a pull request from your feature branch in the forked repository on github.