WP-CLI commands for use with BuddyPress.
These commands may be in flux, as we work toward a potential merge into BuddyPress. See https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/7604.
Please use and provide feedback!
- PHP >= 5.4
- wp-cli >= 0.23.0
- BuddyPress trunk (development version).
- Install wp-cli
- Install wp-cli-buddypress. Manuall installation is recommended, though Composer installation should work too. See https://wp-cli.org/package-index/ for information.
- Inside of a WP installation, type
wp bp. You should see a list of available commands.
wp-cli-buddypressrequires PHP 5.4
bp notificationcommands introduced
bp xprofilecommands PHPDoc info
component listcommands output
- Check if the
componentexists first before using it
- Removed PHP 5.3 support from Travis
bp emailcommands introduced
- With PSR-4 support for the classes
- CRUD commands introduced to the main BuddyPress components
- Behat tests added for all commands
- Codebase fixed for WPCS
- New commands:
bp xprofile list_fields,
bp xprofile delete_field
- Added the ability to pass multiple comma-separated values when updating xprofile fields
- Fixed bug in component activation
- Improved logic for user-id parsing
- New commands:
bp group get_members,
bp group update
- Ability to pass 'content' when using
bp activity generate
- When using
bp activity generatewith type=activity_update and component=groups, format the activity action properly
- Use wp-cli's new fourth-level commands
- New commands: xprofile create_group, xprofile create_field, xprofile set_data
- Ensure that components have their install routine run after activation
- New commands: activate, deactivate, activity_create, activity_generate
- Improved documentation
- Added support for installation via Composer
- Initial release