Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Add support for TLS connections between --input-tcp and --output-tcp.
--input-tcp-secure --input-tcp-certificate ./cert.pem --input-tcp-certificate-key ./key.pem --output-tcp-secure#457
- Add basic support for old server, like HTTP 0.9 #468 #463 #467
- GoReplay now exit once finished replaying with --input-file #456
- Fix prettifier issue, when there is problems with gzip encoding payload #470
Finally a new big release, a lot of changes on all fronts. New features, usability stability, fixes.
Thank you, everyone, who made it happen!
- [PRO] Added S3 input and output https://github.com/buger/goreplay/wiki/%5BPRO%5D-Using-S3-for-storing-and-replaying-traffic
- Added new NodeJS middleware framework https://github.com/buger/goreplay/tree/master/middleware
- Add Kafka input and output https://github.com/buger/goreplay/wiki/Streaming-from-and-to-Apache-Kafka
- Improve accuracy of replay by using timestamp of when TCP packet was received by network interface (previously used time of package capture by GoReplay)
—prettify-httpoption, you can automatically decode Gzip encoded responses, and de-construct chunked bodies.
- Now you can enable HTTP response tracking by providing
—output-http-track-respose. Previously was available only if middleware is turned on.
- Add new option
--input-raw-expireto configure TCP message expiration
- Filter response if its request was filtered
- Allow space inside filters syntax: `--http-disallow-header 'Host: www.vertaa.fi' now valid syntax
- File name pattern now support request id
%r, will log each request to separate file, and
%tfor payload type (0 - request, 1 - response, 2 - replayed response).
- Add basic SNI support to support HTTP replay to hosts that require SNI, such as Amazon API Gateway.
- Do not add port to Host header #383
- Improve malformed TCP packet handling to avoid panics
- Fix HTTP timeout for 204 (No content) responses
- Fix handling of HTTP error codes like 400 or 304.
- Fixed replay of HTTP PATCH requests
- [PRO] Added support for working with binary protocols (thrift/protocol buffers)
- [PRO] Recording and replaying keep alive TCP sessions
- Replaying request in proper order when using multiple files #300
- Validate bodies when Content-Length or Transfer-Encoding found #317
- Return of ElasticSearch support! #331 #333
--exit-afteroption to specify duration after which Gor will exit #336
- Updated response output file format, now third value is timestamp and forth is latency
- Properly read body when no
Content-Lengthbut there is
--input-httpoption (too confusing and never really worked) f0acd31
- Force Go DNS resolver (C one caused crashes for multiple people) 07fa6d9
- Fix interception on loopback interface when non-local IP used 1ed8691
- Fix intercepting traffic from virtual interfaces 51860e1
- Fix 100-continue header when it places not in the end #314
- Fix relative file names when using
- Properly cleanup used resources on exit #305
- Fix connection timeout when using
- Windows support!
- Allow date variables in --output-file names:
--output-file %Y-%m-%d-%H.logwill create new file each hour #290
- Support for gzip compressed files, both for input and output #290
- Replaying from multiple files: --input-file now support file name patterns #290
- Looping files for replaying indefinitely #290
- New default --output-file behaviour for writing files in multiple chunks #293
- Faster buffered file output #290
- Support for lower-case HTTP headers
- Added built-in file server for the tutorial:
gor file-server :8000
- Fix bug when gor catch its own --output-http traffic if it replayed to the same port as origin #295
--input-raw-realip-headeroption to injecting header with user real IP #296
--input-rawnow do not track responses by default, you can enable them using
--output-dummynow renamed to
--output-stdoutand does not require arguments #282
- HTTP client response buffer now configurable via
- Fixed recovery when
--output-tcpendpoint goes down 0ccace8
- Improved HTTP capture and replaying for requests with multi-packet headers and POST requests #277 #281
- Fixed libpcap crashing when listening on multiple interfaces 98868e8
--input-tcpcrashing for payloads > 64kb d40d6c6
- Fixed raw socket engine IPv6 support 98fe7f1