Touge is a set of utility classes released into the public domain.
A class to simplify java.net.HttpURLConnection for common rest-style API operations.
- No external dependencies.
- One file, public domain, drop sources in any project easily.
- Supports vistor-style error handling, header customization.
- Simple deserialization support.
- Programmatically create URLs with URLBuilder.
- Synchronous or asynchronous (Future-style) calling modes.
- Optional debug output of requests and response data.
- Examples: http://kgilmer.github.com/touge/
- Binaries: https://leafcutter.ci.cloudbees.com/job/restclient/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/org.touge.restclient/dist/
- Javadoc: https://leafcutter.ci.cloudbees.com/job/restclient/javadoc/
A class for common functions with the OSGi service registry.
- Only requires standard OSGi API as dependency.
- Supports vistor-style service and bundle access.