A curated list of amazingly awesome Bugmark resources - presentations, papers, videos, software.
If you think a resource should be added, please add a
the according issue or create a new one.
Various resources, such as presentations, websites and articles, for improving your Bugmark skills and knowledge.
Getting in contact with the community via chat or mailinglist.
- @getbugmark - Bugmark Twitter
- bugmark_dev - Mail list for Bugmark developers
- Bugmark Slack - Bugmark Slack
Bugmark-releated reading materials.
- Commodity Markets - Bugmark trades information and fixes, inspired by practices used in commodity trading
- Two-Sided Markets- Bugmark is focused on two-sided markets for software-development issues
- Theory of the Firm - theories that predict the nature of the firm, its structure and relationship to the market
- Linux and The Nature of the Firm - covers markets, firms, and peer production as methods for organizing work
Secondary references and academic papers.
- Corporate Prediction Markets - Reports from Google, Ford and 'Company X'.
- Why pay for Open Source? - People pay for future maintenance. Bugmark provides mechanisms for this.
- Coordination Across Projects - A look at mechanisms for coordination across open-source projects.
Articles and papers from the Bugmark community.
- A Trading Market to Incentivize Secure Software - July 2018
- Trading Market to Incentivize Secure Software (slides) - July 2018
- A Trading Market for Prices in Peer Production - June 2018
Guides and tactics for promoting and marketing a trading community.
- 19 Tactics to Grow a Marketplace - best practices from an experienced investor
See Awesome for Bugmark Developers which contains developer-related resources.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.