Bugsnag Android Gradle Plugin
If you aren't using Gradle or need more manual control, see the API docs for alternative ways to use Bugsnag with Proguard.
Bugsnag for Android automatically detects crashes in your Android apps, collecting diagnostic information and immediately notifying your development team.
Create a free account to start capturing exceptions from your applications.
- Automatically upload ProGuard and DexGuard mapping files to deobfuscate your stacktraces
- Automatically upload NDK Symbol Maps to deobfuscate NDK stacktraces
- Automatically report build information to track the health of your releases
- Create a Bugsnag account
- Complete the instructions in the integration guide to setup the Gradle Plugin
- Customize your integration using the configuration options
- Read the integration guide or configuration options documentation
- Search open and closed issues for similar problems
- Report a bug or request a feature
All contributors are welcome! For information on how to build, test
bugsnag-android-gradle-plugin, see our
The Bugsnag Android Gradle Plugin is free software released under the MIT License. See LICENSE.txt for details.