- Fix loading dSYM paths from lane variables like
- Support sending API key when uploading dSYMs via the script and fastlane plugin #26
The v1.3.3 version of the gem was packaged incorrectly, leading to the fastlane plugin being unable to upload dSYMs.
- (fastlane) Support both arrays and strings as the value of
- (fastlane) Exclude
Info.plistfiles in test directories from detected a the default location for build info #11 #12
- (fastlane) Prefer build info values populated from a specified
config_fileif the default config file is overridden #11 #12
- Automatically detect configuration file locations in React Native projects
- Print correct message when app version is not found. Previously a message about API key was printed.
- Prefer configuration based on the lane platform if available. Previously Android was assumed to be the default if the configuration files were present.
- Validate and send source control provider for hosted versions of GitHub, GitLab, and Bitbucket
- Add action to the Fastlane plugin to upload builds to Bugsnag. Use
send_build_to_bugsnagto get started.
- Add Fastlane plugin and action to upload dSYM files
- Support uploading a .zip archive containing dSYM files
- Improve error messages, add summary at the end
- Support dSYM paths containing commas
- Support dSYM paths containing spaces
- Support debug symbol file (dSYM) upload
- Support adding symbols to bitcode-enabled dSYM binaries