The library is incredibly small, has no external dependencies (not even jQuery!), and works in all browsers (even mobile browsers!), so you can safely use it on any website. See the browser compatibility guide for more information.
- Create a Bugsnag account
- Complete the instructions in the integration guide
- Report handled exceptions using
- Customize your integration using the configuration options
- Check out the FAQ and configuration options
- Search open and closed issues for similar problems
- Report a bug or request a feature
All contributors are welcome! For information on how to build, test, and release
bugsnag-js, see our
The Bugsnag JS library is free software released under the MIT License. See LICENSE.txt for details.