This package is now deprecated, but will continue to exist on the npm registry and work with Bugsnag's API for the foreseeable future. However, it will no longer receive updates unless they are critical.
Please upgrade at your earliest convenience.
Bugsnag error reporter for Node.js
Automatically detect synchronous and asynchronous errors in your Node.js apps, collect diagnostic information, and receive notifications immediately.
Learn more about error reporting with Bugsnag.
- Automatically report synchronous and asynchronous errors
- Report handled errors
- Attach user information to determine how many people are affected by a crash
- Send customized diagnostic data
- Create a Bugsnag account
- Complete the instructions in the integration guide for your framework:
- Read the configuration reference:
- Search open and closed issues for similar problems
- Report a bug or request a feature
All contributors are welcome! For information on how to build, test
bugsnag-node, see our
The Bugsnag error reporter for Node.js is free software released under the MIT License. See LICENSE.txt for details.