This package is now deprecated, but will continue to be supported for older versions of React Native (pre 0.60) and it will continue to work with Bugsnag's API. However, it will no longer receive updates unless they are critical.
Please upgrade at your earliest convenience.
Bugsnag error monitoring & exception reporter for React Native
- Automatically report unhandled exceptions and crashes
- Show full stacktraces with source map integration
- Report handled exceptions
- Log breadcrumbs which are attached to crash reports and add insight to users' actions
- Attach user information to determine how many people are affected by a crash
- Create a Bugsnag account
- Complete the instructions in the integration guide to report unhandled exceptions thrown from your app
- Report handled exceptions using
- Customize your integration using the configuration options
- Read the integration guide or configuration options documentation
- Search open and closed issues for similar problems
- Having trouble getting started? Please contact support.
- Report a bug or request a feature
All contributors are welcome! For information on how to build, test
bugsnag-react-native, see our
The Bugsnag React Native library is free software released under the MIT License. See LICENSE.txt for details.