Bugsnag exception reporter for Ruby
The Bugsnag exception reporter for Ruby gives you instant notification of exceptions thrown from your Rails, Sinatra, Rack or plain Ruby app. Any uncaught exceptions will trigger a notification to be sent to your Bugsnag project.
- Automatically report unhandled exceptions and crashes
- Report handled exceptions
- Attach user information to determine how many people are affected by a crash
- Send customized diagnostic data
- Track events that occur leading up to a crash
- Create a Bugsnag account
- Complete the instructions in the integration guide for your framework:
- Read the configuration reference:
- Check out some example apps integrated with Bugsnag using Rails, Sinatra, Padrino, and more.
- Search open and closed issues for similar problems
- Report a bug or request a feature
The Bugsnag ruby notifier is free software released under the MIT License. See LICENSE.txt for details.