Bugsnag exception reporter for Unity
The Bugsnag Notifier for Unity gives you instant notification of exceptions thrown from your Unity games on iOS and Android devices, as well as standalone Mac and WebGL deployments. Exceptions in your Unity code (JS, C# and Boo) as well as native crashes (Objective C, Java) are automatically detected and sent to Bugsnag.
Bugsnag captures errors in real-time from your web and mobile apps, helping you to understand and resolve them as fast as possible. Create a free account to start monitoring and reporting errors today.
- Automatically report unhandled exceptions and crashes
- Report handled exceptions
- Log breadcrumbs which are attached to crash reports and add insight to users' actions
- Attach user information to determine how many people are affected by a crash
- Create a Bugsnag account
- Complete the instructions in the integration guide to report unhandled exceptions thrown from your app
- Report handled exceptions using
- Customize your integration using the configuration options
- Read the integration guide or configuration options documentation
- Search open and closed issues for similar problems
- Report a bug or request a feature
All contributors are welcome! For information on how to build, test
bugsnag-unity, see our
The Bugsnag Unity notifier is free software released under the MIT License. See LICENSE.txt for details.