- Fix :bb:reporter:`BitbucketStatusPush`
ep should start with /assertion error.
- Fix duplicate worker use case, where a worker with the same name would make
the other worker also disconnect (
buildPushesWithNoCommitsnow rebuilds for a known branch that was updated to an existing commit.
- Fix issue with log viewer not staying at bottom of the log when loading log lines.
- Fixed addBuildURLs in :py:class:`~buildbot.steps.trigger.Trigger` to use results from triggered builds to include in the URL name exposed by API.
- Fix :ref:`mq-Wamp` :bb:cfg:`mq` support by removing
debug_appfrom the :bb:cfg:`mq` config, which is not available in latest version of Python Autobahn. You can now use
- fix issue with factory.workdir AttributeError are not properly reported.
- Optimize the memory consumption of the log compression process. Buildbot do not load the whole log into memory anymore. This should improve a lot buildbot memory footprint.
- Changed the build page so that the preview of the logs are shown in live. It is a preview means the last lines of log. How many lines is configurable per user in the user settings page.
- Log viewer line numbers are no longer selectable, so that it is easier to copy paste.
- :py:class:`~buildbot.plugins.worker.DockerLatentWorker` accepts now renderable Dockerfile
- :ref:`Renderer` function can now return :class:`~buildbot.interfaces.IRenderable` objects.
- new :bb:step:`SetProperties` which allows to generate and transform properties separately.
- Handle new workers in windows_service.py script.
- Sort the builders in the waterfall view by name instead of ID.
- Fix :py:class:`~buildbot.www.oauth2.GitHubAuth` to retrieve all organizations instead of only those publicly available.
- Fixed ref to point to branch instead of commit sha in :py:class:`~buildbot.reporters.GitlabStatusPush`
- :bb:reporter:`IRC` :py:meth:`maybeColorize` is able to highlight single words and stop colorization at the end. The previous implementation only stopped colorization but not boldface.
- fix compatibility issue with mysql5 (do not set default value for TEXT column).
- Fixed addChange in :py:class:`~buildbot.data.changes.Change` to use the revlink configuration option to generate the revlink.
- fix threading issue in :py:class:`~buildbot.plugins.worker.DockerLatentWorker`
- Implement :py:class:`~buildbot.www.oauth2.BitbucketAuth`.
- New :bb:chsrc:`GerritEventLogPoller` poller to poll Gerrit changes via http API.
- New :bb:reporter:`GerritVerifyStatusPush` can send multiple review status for the same Gerrit change.
- :bb:reporter:`IRC` appends the builder URL to a successful/failed build if available
- :bb:reporter:`MailNotifier` now accepts
useSmtpsparameter for initiating connection over an SSL/TLS encrypted connection (SMTPS)
- New support for
Mesosand Marathon via :py:class:`~buildbot.plugins.worker.MarathonLatentWorker`.
Marathonis a production-grade container orchestration platform for Mesosphere's Data- center Operating System (DC/OS) and Apache
passwordin :py:class:`~buildbot.plugins.worker.DockerLatentWorker` and :py:class:`~buildbot.plugins.worker.HyperLatentWorker`, can be None. In that case, they will be auto-generated from random number.
- :bb:reporter:`StashStatusPush` now accepts
verboseparameters to control the JSON sent to Stash.
- Buildbot can now be configured to deny read access to REST api resources based on authorization rules.
Older Release Notes
Note that Buildbot-0.8.11 was never released.