- Supports authentication;
- Only supports pushes on the `default' branch (Google Code doesn't send
the branch name);
- Google Code entirely sends the changes as an UTF-8 JSON dictionary (as
opposed to something like a form-data);
- Very similar to the GitHub web hook handler.
…d an option
- You can now choose the branch returned by the web hook handler with
the 'branch' option;
- Also, check if a 'branch' field exists in the JSON dictionary sent by
Google Code (in the hope that they add it one day…);
- Adjust test accordingly.