☑️ Goodbye, Bloatware!
I know there are a thousand ways to uninstall modern Windows 10 apps. Here is the One Thousand and One with Bloatbox! This was intended as a small extension for my app Privatezilla to uninstall specific apps. Since I didn't want to bloat Privatezilla unnecessarily (those who know me know that I am a friend of small apps and lean code), I have now made this available as a standalone app.
The community package for Bloatbox adds support for several advanced scripting features based upon PowerShell, e.g.
- Reinstall of all built-in apps
- Removal of specific pre-installed apps
- Uninstall of OneDrive
- Unpinning Startmenu tiles
- Disable of Windows Defender (NOT recommended! I can highly recommend using Windows Defender on consumer versions of Windows 10)
- Blocking telemetry via firewall and host files. Rules are provided by crazy-max/WindowsSpyBlocker
All scripts included to the latest package can be viewed here
- Download the latest
- Extract the package to Bloatbox installation directory
- Restart Bloatbox
Intro of community package after Installing
This feature is only supported by Bloatbox version 0.14 and higher!
This project is partly based upon
This software uses the following packages: