Home Assistant configuration files (YAMLs). These are my Home Assistant configuration files.
- Home Assistant Configuration files are now mostly located within Packages directory.
- AppDaemon Dashboard Configuration files can be found within the AppDaemon directory.
- HA Floorplan Configuration files including my SVG file can be found within the www/customui/floorplan directory
- Raspberry Pi 3 - Hass.io Installed
- Aeotec Z-Stick Gen5
- Synology DSM1815+ 8 Bay NAS
- CyberPower CP1300EPFCLCD UPS
- Reolink RLC-422-P IP Camera x2
- Lenovo Tab 4, 8" Android Tablet - Used with HADashboard and MQTT Alarm Control Panel
- KAS Z-Wave Door Lock
- Xiaomi Roborock Robot Vacuum Cleaner 2 - Robot Vacuum Cleaner
- Fibaro Multisensor
- Fibaro Relay Switch - Light Switch Control
- Xiaomi Multifunctional Gateway - Gateway was being used for Xiaomi home automation devices. - Now Zigbee2MQTT.
- Xiaomi Window Door Sensors
- Xiaomi Motion Sensors
- Xiaomi Wall Plug
- Xiaomi Wireless Buttons
- Xiaomi Wireless Wall Switch
- Xiaomi Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Xiaomi Yeelight RGBW E27 - Bedside Lamps
- Xiaomi Mijia Smart LED Desk Lamp - Desk Lamp
- BroadLink SP Mini 3 x4 - Power Socket Control
- BroadLink RM Mini 3 - Projector Room Control
- MiLight WiFi Gateway Emulator (NodeMCU ESP8266 / NRF24L01+ module) - Allows for controlling an unlimited amount of LimitlessLED Light groups via MQTT Protocol
- LimitlessLED Full Color and Dual White Downlight - Smart Dimmable Full Color Downlights
- LimitlessLED Remote Control - Smart Light Remote Control HASS Integrated
- Google Home - Voice Assistant/Control
- Google Home Mini - Voice Assistant/Control
- Google Chromecast 1
- Google Chromecast 2
- Google Chromecast Audio
- Harmony Hub - TV and AC Control
- OwnTracks App - Mobile Device Tracking
- Plex Media Server - Media Streaming
- Voice Notifications on Google Home's via Google Assistant Webserver on Hassio
- Stream radio stations onto Chromecasts and control their volume.
- On motion from Fibaro Multisensor turn on lights.
- Burgular Alarm from Xiaomi Gateway when alarm panel is Armed and triggered.
- Burgular notifications from Fibaro Multisensor
- Temperature notification from Fibaro Multisensor if no one is home and the home temperature is above 23°C at 5PM. - Option to start the Air Conditioner.
- AC Split System control via Harmony Hub.
- Ceiling Fan control via Broadlink RM Pro.
- Living Room TV Activity control via Harmony Hub.
- Daily Automatic Cleaning when nobody is home via Xiaomi Roborock Robot Vacuum Cleaner 2
- Selective room cleaning via Xiaomi Roborock Robot Vacuum Cleaner 2 including Picture Elements Card card to allow me to click / touch a room to begin a cleaning cycle.
- Automatically lock front door after specific time period.
- Automatically turn on Entryway light when front door opens and turn off after time period.
- Automatically turn on Living room light when front door opens and no motion detected inside for 10 minutes.
- Automatically turn off Outdoor heater after specific time period
- Change Home Assistant to a dark theme at sunset and back to the light theme at sunrise.
- Hide Media Players from the Home Assistant Default View when not being used.
- Media Player light control in Living Room, Dim lights when playing and brighten when paused/stopped.
- LimitlessLED Remote Control forwarding to ensure Home Assistant doesn't lose sync whilst using it.
- Turn on Entryway light for 10 minutes once I get home.
- Weather notification at sunrise and sunset.
- Goodnight script / Voice activation which will turn off all devices, lock the front door and advise via a voice notification if and how many windows or doors are open.
- UPS status notification (On Battery / Low Battery / On Line)
- Trash and Recycle Bin night reminders - Thanks CCOSTAN!
- Washing Machine monitoring and reminders - Thanks philhawthorne!
- TV Media Player Control with Picture Elements Card - Thanks mattclair
Configuration files are being edited with Cloud9 IDE Hass.io Add-on.
Configuration files are tested against the most stable version of home-assistant using Travis.
Message me via the HomeAssistant forums if you have any questions or recommendations in regards to my repository! https://community.home-assistant.io/u/stanvx