Bulksign website integration
This demo sample code shows how simple is to integrate digital signatures directly into your own website using the Bulksign platform.
The demo is written in .NET Core (runs on Windows, Linux and OSX) and consists of a simple page with a form in which the user will enter his name and email address. This simple page is the requivalent of the web application which will integrate Bulksign. On postback, the following operations will happen :
- based on the user enter data, a new Bulksign bundle will be created and sent for signature.
- based on the bundle we obtain the url to sign the document.
- the document will be opened for signature directly in the "host" website with the Bulksign signing app running in a iframe.
How it looks from the user perspective
Running the code
- create a Bulksign account
- login, go to Settings\Api Token.
- copy the value of the "Default" token
- edit BulksignIntegration.cs and replace the Token and Email constants with the token value and your email address.
- build and run the project