How to build
- Get the dependencies:
- Setup your environment:
- MOAI_INCLUDE must point to the location of moai headers(e.g: moai-dev/src)
- MOAI_LIB must point to the location of moai libraries(e.g: moai-dev/vs2010/bin/Win32/Release)
- Copy Moai's lua library (from moai-dev/vs2010/lua-lib/Release) to the "deps" folder and rename it moai-lua
- Use premake4 to generate a suitable project file or build script.
To start the simulator:
Akuma <profile> <path to main.lua>
A list of existing profiles can be found in bin/profiles
- AKUMA_DOCUMENT_DIR: MOAIEnvironment.documentDirectory will have the value of this variable.
To intercept file changes:
Define Akuma.onFileEvent(directory, file, event). This function can return a boolean value to indicate whether the Simulator needs to restart. See samples/fileEvent/ for more info.
- Press Ctrl+R to restart
- The simulator will automatically restarts if change to the project folder is detected
- To simulate multitouch, hold down Ctrl before you release you left mouse button to create a "sticky" touch. Click the touch again to move it.