Welcome to Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning CLUB!
Here are all of friends for Code, Paper, and Beers!
We have weekly offline meetups, you will be welcome to join if you are interested.
- Paper Index: https://ai-ml.club/papers
- Meetup Announcements & Minutes: https://ai-ml.club/categories/#events
- Join Us
💖by reading the Newcomer Manual: https://ai-ml.club/manuals/newcomer/
- GitXiv — Collaborative Open Computer Science - arXiv + Github + Links + Discussion
- Web interface for browsing, search and filtering recent arxiv submissions
We are using Github LFS (Large File Storage) to store
Here's a good start for learning how to use LFS: Git LFS Tutorial
If you want to check out the repository fast, use the following command to
GIT_LFS_SKIP_SMUDGE=1 git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:BUPT/ai-ml.club.git
Learn more about
GIT_LFS_SKIP_SMUDGE from here
You can download all the files stored on LFS later by run:
git lfs fetch git lfs checkout
Pulling all LFS objects (to conveniently work offline) git lfs fetch --all, there is also a --recent flag to only fetch the last few days. See git lfs fetch --help for more details.
# Setup ruby environment first sudo apt install ruby sudo gem install bundle # Install the blog requirements & NPM make install
make test # If ERROR occurs please check out # 1. node version >= 10 # 2. you have installed the lastest typescript
# Mac brew install imagemagick # Linux apt install imagemagick ./scripts/fit-image.sh
Or you can use your local picture resize tools to make the file size lower than 200kb. The 1920 * 1080 with 8 bit sRGB is prefered. Also, aware the rules just under this content. The teasor image size should be right of 500 * 300. Resize it before your uploading.
VsCode Markdown Linting
code --install-extension DavidAnson.vscode-markdownlint
Learn more from https://github.com/DavidAnson/vscode-markdownlint
Attachments & Image files: all files need to be saved under the folder
docs/assets/2019/(2019 is the current year), and you can expect the url of your file is under the url
Author Information: all the author information is saved in the file
docs/_data/author.yml, please free free to add & modify it by yourself. See: https://mmistakes.github.io/minimal-mistakes/docs/authors/
Add a teasor image with size 500x300 to your post by add the following
YAML Front Matterto your post:
header: teaser: /assets/2019/my-awesome-post-teaser-500x300.jpg
- Corresponding Chair （通讯主席）: Meina SONG (宋美娜) Ph.D, Professor, School of Computer Science, BUPT
- Academic Chair （学术主席）: Da XIAO (肖达)，博士毕业于清华大学计算机科学与技术系，现为北京邮电大学网络空间安全学院讲师，彩云科技首席科学家，集智俱乐部核心成员。目前研究兴趣包括深度学习、人工智能、认知科学。曾在集智俱乐部发起并主持“脑与Deep Learning读书会”、“高级认知Deep Learning读书会”等线下活动。
- Industry Chair (产业主席）: Xin HE (贺新)，曾工作于千寻位置网络科技有限公司，阿里巴巴（中国），惠普，上海贝尔阿尔卡特等公司。曾任职项目经理、部门经理、资深经理、千寻位置网副总经理。负责过通信OSS研发、High Tech行业应用研发、YunOS系统框架研发、汽车行业经销商业务系统研发等。对软件研发与管理都有深入实战经验。其中DBS项目软件项目通过CMMI5级认证，千寻位置网的北斗魔盒项目获得智能终端墨菲斯奖。
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].
Thank you to all our backers!
The AI ML CLUB are sponsored by the professor Meina Song who's in charge of CAD Center from BUPT CS department. We really appreciate for letting us to use the great 821 meeting room in every sunday evening because it's very convenience for the members come from BUPT.
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]
COPYRIGHT & LICENSE
- Code & Docs © 2018-2019 Contributors
- Code released under the Apache-2.0 License
- Docs released under Creative Commons