A GUI for Django ORM. Build custom queries and display results. Targets sys admins and capable end users who might not be able to program or gain direct interactive shell access.
- Compatible with Django 1.11
- Manifest containers only needed static assets, greatly reducing file size.
- No longer testing in Django 1.9, but probably still works.
- Remains in maintence mode - no features
- Switched from default angular theme to something more neutral
- Updated Angular Material version
- Some CSS fixes
- Limited Django 1.10 (use >=3.4.2) support see #239
- Django rest framework 3.4 support
Official support is now for Django 1.8 and 1.9. Python 2.7 and 3.5 (I'm sure 3.4 works but no longer unit testing it). For Django < 1.8 please use the 3.2 release.
What is Django Report Builder?
- Add filters
- Add display fields
- Preview and create xlsx reports
- Very simple security, user must have change or "view" permission to view reports. Unprivileged users can still build reports and see database schema.
- Model properties (thanks yekibud)
- Export to Report global admin action
- Optional asynchronous report generation