Skip to content
Version 1.0.0 TODO
- Stable :/
- Great documentation
- Comprehensive tests
- Works on nearly all rails projects with no hacks
- On-demand loading for rarely-used / frequently-changing commands (eg. production server)
- Kicker/guard-like feature for autotesting (maybe?)
- Explicit support for other languages. Python is a strong candidate.
- Transparently start in background (no foreground
- Baked-in support for a variety of app frameworks
Version 3.0.0 and beyond
- Crazy black magic to support multi-threaded apps too?