Horde3D .NET wrapper
Version: 0.13.0 rc2
Release: 4th December 2007
The Horde3D .NET wrapper is a light-weight open source library, implemented in C# 2.0 for Horde3D, a small open source 3D rendering engine. The intention is to open the simple and intuitive interface of the next-generation engine Horde3D to the .NET community.
See the Horde3D SDK documentation for descriptions of all the Horde3D .NET Wrapper functions. You should have a look at the included samples Chicago .NET and Knight.NET for some examples of how to use Horde3D .NET in your own programs.
- Horde3D SDK, Version 0.13.0, http://www.horde3d.org, Copyright (C) 2006-2011 Nicolas Schulz
- 3D Models, http://robg3d.com/downloads.html, Copyright (C) 2011 Rob Galanakis
Horde3D requires an OpenGL 2.0 compatible graphics card with the latest drivers.
Special thanks to Nicolas Schulz for his outstanding efforts, dedication and inspiration. Many thanks to Rob Galanakis for publishing his extraordinary 3d models and animations under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License.
(C) 2006-2011 Martin Burkhard and Nicolas Schulz.
The listed trademarks of the following companies require marking and attribution:
- Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows Vista and the Windows logo are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States, other countries, or both.
- Intel, Intel logo, Intel Inside, Intel Inside logo, Intel Centrino, Intel Centrino logo, Celeron, Intel Xeon, Intel SpeedStep, Itanium, and Pentium are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.
- NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, NVIDIA nForce, GeForce, NV, are registered trademarks or trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- AMD, the AMD Arrow logo, and combinations thereof, are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- ATI and Radeon are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- OpenGL, OpenGL Shading Language and the oval logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Silicon Graphics,Inc. in the United States and/or other countries worldwide.
- SourceForge, SourceForge.net, Slashdot, ThinkGeek and freshmeat are registered trademarks of SourceForge, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
- UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
- Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the United States, other countries, or both.
- Other company and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective owners with which they are associated.