A visual editor for WordPress, based entirely within the WordPress editor. https://www.wpblockade.com
- Download the zip file from Github
- Unzip it and upload the contents to your
- Activate Blockade from the Plugins page ## Usage For usage directions, visit https://www.wpblockade.com/documentation. ## Contributing
- Fork it!
- Create your feature branch:
git checkout -b my-new-feature
- Commit your changes:
git commit -am 'Add some feature'
- Push to the branch:
git push origin my-new-feature
- Submit a pull request :D ## History
- v0.9.0 BETA - Initial public release ## Credits Created by Burlington Bytes, a full service digital marketing company in Burlington, VT. ## License GPLv2 or later https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html