CakePHP Cart Plugin
A CakePHP shopping cart plugin.
The cart plugin is a stand alone cart only plugin, no payment processors are included you'll have to write them or get them from somewhere else.
Cake3 Version of the Plugin
There is a CakePHP 3.x version of the plugin which is not going to be open sourced , but I'm looking for somebody who is interested in testing it. Please contact me if you're interested.
- CakePHP 2.x
- Search Plugin https://github.com/cakedc/search
- Make any of your models a buy-able item with just a few steps
- CartManager - handles the cart, adding and removing items from it
- Buy items via HTTP POST or GET
- Saves the cart to session
- Saves the cart to a cookie to make it persistent if not logged in
- Saves the cart to DB if user is logged
- Most, if not all steps are customizable by Events
- Allow/deny anonymous checkouts
For documentation, as well as tutorials, see the Docs directory of this repository.
For bugs and feature requests, please use the issues section of this repository.
To contribute to this plugin please follow a few basic rules.
- Pull requests must be send to the
- Contributions must follow the CakePHP coding standard.
- Unit tests are required.
Given a version number MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH, increment the:
MAJOR version when incompatible API changes are made, MINOR version when functionality in a backwards-compatible manner is changed, and PATCH version when backwards-compatible bug fixes are made.
Copyright 2012 - 2014, Florian Krämer
Licensed under The MIT License Redistributions of files must retain the above copyright notice.