Python rewrite of TAP's DAS. Functionally the same as DAS from 2016-03-20 (version 0.5.8).
It has full test coverage and some useful integration tests. It doesn't use Kafka, because it doesn't need to.
- Install Docker
- Preparing a virtual environment, running the tests and quality check:
- Running just the tests without quality checks (from virtualenv):
Other development activities
- Activating virtualenv created by Tox:
- Bumping the version: (while in virtualenv)
bumpversion --alow-dirty patch
- Running the application: (you need to configure addresses in the script first)
Due to shenanigans with offline deployments the requirements need to go into two files:
- Add dependencies that need to compiled on the target platform and their dependencies
- Pure Python dependencies should go to
requirements.txtthat can be used to deploy the app.