Wesley Baugh bwbaugh
- wikipedia-extractor 85 Extracts and cleans text from Wikipedia database dump and stores output in a number of files of similar size in a given directory. This is a mirror of the script by Giuseppe Attardi.
- causeofwhy 15 The goal of this project is to implement a Question Answering (QA) system that answers causal type questions. We use Wikipedia as a knowledge base, extracting answers to user questions from the art…
- infertweet 7 Infer information from Tweets. Useful for human-centered computing tasks, such as sentiment analysis, location prediction, authorship profiling and more!
- twitter-corpus 7 Collects all tweets from the sample Public stream using Twitter's streaming API, and saves them to a file for later use as a corpus.
- haikupy 3 An English language haiku generator that uses the 5-7-5 syllable pattern.
Repositories contributed to
- python-diamond/Diamond 145 Diamond is a python daemon that collects system metrics and publishes them to Graphite (and others). It is capable of collecting cpu, memory, network, i/o, load and disk metrics. Additionally, it f…
- striglia/pyramid_swagger 17 Convenient tools for using Swagger to define and validate your interfaces in a Pyramid webapp.
Contributions in the last year 183 total Apr 26, 2014 – Apr 26, 2015
Longest streak 4 days June 3 – June 6
Current streak 2 days April 25 – April 26
- Pushed 1 commit to bwbaugh/twitter-corpus Apr 26
- Pushed 28 commits to bwbaugh/dentonpolice Apr 21 – Apr 25
6 Issues reported
- Open #13 Reply to original tweet with updated mug shot
- Open #12 Always get mug shots for all current inmates
- Closed #11 Deploy automatically with AWS CodeDeploy
- Closed #10 Switch to a library for configuration
- Open #9 Simplify verification with automated tests
- Open #8 Standardize format and timezone for all date fields