Wesley Baugh bwbaugh
- wikipedia-extractor 103 Extracts and cleans text from Wikipedia database dump and stores output in a number of files of similar size in a given directory. This is a mirror of the script by Giuseppe Attardi. See also: http…
- causeofwhy 18 The goal of this project is to implement a Question Answering (QA) system that answers causal type questions. We use Wikipedia as a knowledge base, extracting answers to user questions from the art…
- twitter-corpus 8 Collects all tweets from the sample Public stream using Twitter's streaming API, and saves them to a file for later use as a corpus.
- infertweet 7 Infer information from Tweets. Useful for human-centered computing tasks, such as sentiment analysis, location prediction, authorship profiling and more!
- haikupy 3 An English language haiku generator that uses the 5-7-5 syllable pattern.
Repositories contributed to
- python-diamond/Diamond 228 Diamond is a python daemon that collects system metrics and publishes them to Graphite (and others). It is capable of collecting cpu, memory, network, i/o, load and disk metrics. Additionally, it f…
- striglia/pyramid_swagger 22 Convenient tools for using Swagger to define and validate your interfaces in a Pyramid webapp.
- aws/aws-cli 2,968 Universal Command Line Interface for Amazon Web Services
Contributions in the last year 109 total Jul 30, 2014 – Jul 30, 2015
Longest streak 3 days May 2 – May 4
Current streak 0 days Last contributed