- wikipedia-extractor 134 This is a mirror of the script by Giuseppe Attardi, and contains history before the official repo started: https://github.com/attardi/wikiextractor --- Extracts and cleans text from Wikipedia datab…
- causeofwhy 32 The goal of this project is to implement a Question Answering (QA) system that answers causal type questions. We use Wikipedia as a knowledge base, extracting answers to user questions from the art…
- twitter-corpus 12 Collects all tweets from the sample Public stream using Twitter's streaming API, and saves them to a file for later use as a corpus.
- infertweet 8 Infer information from Tweets. Useful for human-centered computing tasks, such as sentiment analysis, location prediction, authorship profiling and more!
- haikupy 4 An English language haiku generator that uses the 5-7-5 syllable pattern.
Repositories contributed to
- python-diamond/Diamond 420 Diamond is a python daemon that collects system metrics and publishes them to Graphite (and others). It is capable of collecting cpu, memory, network, i/o, load and disk metrics. Additionally, it f…
- Frege/frege 1,771 Frege is a Haskell for the JVM. It brings purely functional programing to the Java platform.
- switchface/helm-demo-colors 0 Renders a pizza-like colour-wheel, with each slice being a unique pre-defined color.
- aws/aws-cli 3,560 Universal Command Line Interface for Amazon Web Services
Contributions in the last year 486 total Feb 8, 2015 – Feb 8, 2016
Longest streak 6 days September 20 – September 25
Current streak 3 days February 5 – February 7