Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
MSI Plessey is a continuous, non-self-checking, arbitrary length, numeric barcode symbology.
Also known as: MSI, MSI Modified Plessey.
- Plessey (UK) is the original barcode upon which MSI Modified Plessey was based.
Data and Options
- The data can consist of any number of digits.
- The includecheck option calculates the check digit or check digits.
- The includecheckintext option makes the calculated check characters appear in the human readable text.
- The checktype option is used to specify the type of checksum, either:
- The badmod11 option allows a
checktype=mod11checksum value of 10 to be encoded with a pair of check digits 10. Normally in
checktype=mod11, any input whose checksum evaluates to 10 is considered invalid having no correct representation.
Data: 0123456789 Options: includecheck includetext Encoder: msi
Data: 0123456789 Options: includecheck checktype=mod1110 includetext includecheckintext Encoder: msi
Data: 0123456785 Options: includecheck checktype=mod11 badmod11 includetext includecheckintext Encoder: msi