Homebridge/HOOBS plugin to control eWeLink devices with original firmware
- To use this plugin, you will need to already have Homebridge or HOOBS installed. Please refer to the links for more information and installation instructions.
- This plugin uses your eWeLink credentials to obtain and control your devices through Homebridge.
- This plugin uses a web socket for real-time device control and updates.
- This plugin also supports LAN control for certain devices that support it.
- How to set up RF Bridge sensors
- How to set up Sonoff Camera (GK-200MP2-B)
- How to copy Homebridge logs
- How to enable/disable plugin extended logging
- How to remove an accessory from the cache
- How to update node
- To the original plugin maintainer: @gbro115.
- To successive contributors: @MrTomAsh and @howanghk for homebridge-ewelink-max.
- To the creators/contributors of Homebridge who make this plugin possible.
- To the creators/contributors of Fakegato: @simont77 and @NorthernMan54.
- To all users who have shared their devices to enable functionality.
- I am in no way affiliated with eWeLink nor any of the device brands (like Sonoff) and this plugin is a personal project that I maintain in my free time.