Homebridge plugin to control Wemo devices
- This plugin allows you to view and control your Wemo devices within HomeKit. The plugin:
- will attempt to discover and control Wemo devices via your local network (UPnP)
- does not require your Wemo credentials
⚠️You must make sure your Homebridge instance has an allocated IP from the same IP network or VLAN as your Wemo devices.
- To use this plugin, you will need to already have Homebridge or HOOBS installed. Please refer to the links for more information and installation instructions.
- To the creator of this plugin: @rudders, and to @devbobo for his contributions.
- To the creator of wemo-client (which is now contained within this plugin): @timonreinhard.
- To Ben Hardill for his research on Wemo devices.
- To all users who have helped/tested to enable functionality for new devices.
- To the creators/contributors of Fakegato: @simont77 and @NorthernMan54.
- To the creator of the awesome plugin header logo: Keryan Belahcene.
- To the creators/contributors of Homebridge who make this plugin possible.
- I am in no way affiliated with Belkin/Wemo and this plugin is a personal project that I maintain in my free time.
- Use this plugin entirely at your own risk - please see licence for more information.