Building Byteball for iOS
Apple takes cautious approach to new cryptocurrencies and didn't approve our app for the App Store (yet). Fortunately, if you own a Mac, you can build and install Byteball for your iPhone yourself:
- Download Xcode (4.5GB), if not already.
- Sign up for Apple Developer Program (if not already), it's free.
- Download Byteball Xcode project, it contains all the source code necessary to build.
- Unzip and open Byteball.xcodeproj in Xcode.
- Select a Team in the project properties.
- Connect your iPhone to your Mac via USB.
- Build Byteball by clicking Play button in Xcode.
Read more detailed instructions (for another app). It is one of the easiest ways to try open-source apps that are not on the App Store.