This is a mandatory upgrade that fixes a bug in transaction size calculation that could allow sending data for free.
Both full and light nodes need to upgrade.
- multiple enhancements in AA core
- display documentation about AA being sent to, link to home page, link to sources, documentation about fields
- obyte-tn: protocol now allows to specify the address to send from (to interact with AAs that require a stable user identity)
- lots of bugfixes
- storage size and other updates in the core
- display bounce message and response vars in AA preview
- accept relaxed JSON (copied from oscript editor) in send AA form
- display suggestions of field names when sending data to AAs
- send payment + data through obyte: protocol
Autonomous Agents launched on testnet.
An Autonomous Agent (AA) is a special address (account) on the ledger that acts according to a program associated with it. Its behavior is similar to that of a vending machine that receives coins and data entered on a keypad and in response, releases a cup of coffee, plays a song, or does whatever it was programmed to do.
This is a mandatory upgrade for all wallets.
Same as https://github.com/byteball/obyte-gui-wallet/releases/tag/v2.7.0 but for testnet, plus timestamp upgrade.