FC stands for fast-compiling c++ library and provides a set of utility libraries useful for the development of asynchronous libraries. Some of the highlights include:
- Cooperative Multi-Tasking Library with support for Futures, mutexes, signals.
- Wrapper on Boost ASIO for handling async opperations cooperatively with easy to code synchronous style.
- Reflection for C++ allowing automatic serialization in Json & Binary of C++ Structs
- Automatic generation of client / server stubs for reflected interfaces with support for JSON-RPC
- Cryptographic Primitives for a variaty of hashes and encryption algorithms
- Logging Infrastructure
- Wraps many Boost APIs, such as boost::filesystem, boost::thread, and boost::exception to acceleate compiles
- Support for unofficial Boost.Process library.