Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
Resolves an issue where the logo in the footer was being loaded from an insecure origin, causing a warning when the main page is on a secure origin.
- Change the build process from Webpack to Rollup
- Update component styles to match the new BYU Sites styles and BYU brand standards.
- Remove deprecated features.
- View CHANGELOG.md in this release for more specific changes.
Though this is a major version change, pages should be able to seamlessly transition from a 1.x.x version to a 2.x.x version. Nothing has been changed in the components API, items have only been removed. If you're using those removed features, no errors will occur, you will just have redundant attributes and styles in your code. We do suggest locking your production sites to v1.x.x and testing v2.x.x on your development and stage sites before moving them to production.
- #379: Documentation for max width only containing the menu
- #382: byu-search placeholder attribute
<div>tags in foter needs padding
- #404: Site-footer-wrapper fills 50px blank space when screen is less than 1024 pixels
- #414: Double-wide footer column's line below header still only spans 1 column
- #415 and #430: byu-header z-index
- #418: Skinny more button in Firefox
- #419: Documentation using the wrong fallback fonts
- #422: Double-wide footer column order documentation
- #433: Action button click box
Resolves the following issues:
Changes the font to BYU-Hosted Ringside Narrow. Includes tweaks to colors, spacing, typography, etc., preparatory to the coming introduction of the new official lockups.