- One sensor deployed outside c-base, see public data
- One sensor deployed in c-base main hall, data visible in c-base crew network
- ESP8266 microcontroller
- SDS011 fine particle sensor.
- DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor
The firmware only sensor readout and conditioning on the data, and then transmit it over WiFi/MQTT. Data logging and processing is done using MsgFlo components on the message queue.
Basic idea is to:
- Have a Python component for uploading latest information to luftdaten.info via HTTP API
- Store air quality information in InfluxDB using cbeam-telemetry-server
- Visualize in OpenMCT dashboards, and with the infoscreens around the station
- Potentially trigger alerts using custom Python logic
The MsgFlo side of this integration is in the c-flo repository.
MQTT connectivity is handled by the MicroFlo ESP8266 MsgFlo integration.