p4 syntax highlighter collection
The syntax highlighting for P4 is available for VIM, EMACS and Sublime Text 2/3.
Sublime Text Editor
You can install the p4-syntax-highlighter package in SublimeText from the package control.
- For EMACS, please copy the P4.el file to the appropriate directory of EMACS on your system.
- FOR VIM, copy both "ftdetect" & "syntax" directory inside "~/.vim/" on your system.
How to Contribute?
- To contribute to the syntax highlighter for VIM and EMACS, please fork this current repo and update the corresponding files.
- To contribute to the syntax highlighter for Sublime Text editor, please fork the "https://github.com/c3m3gyanesh/p4-syntax-highlighter.git" project and make your changes.
The Syntax file for VIM and EMACS were created by the following developers. I found them in the mailing list of P4.
- EMACS - Vladimir Gurevich
- VIM - Antonin Bas