Go to C3MDigital.com to see WP Unframework in action.
The WP UnFramework WordPress theme is a blank developer starter theme. It's a great empty slate upon which to build your own HTML5-based Wordpress themes.
The framework class includes almost everything you need to get started. The class initializes sidebars, widgets, custom post types, taxonomies, scripts via wp_enqueue_script, wp_nav_menus, custom meta boxes and more. Just the minimal
framework un framework exists for you to build on.
- A style sheet designed to strip initial files from browsers, meaning you start off with a blank slate.
- Easy to customize -- remove whatever you don't need, keep what you do.
- Analytics and jQuery, custom.js (functions file), jQuery Cycle, jQuery Fancybox snippets in place that you can choose to include or not
- Meta tags ready for population
- Responsive design ready including @media queries for all modern mobile devices
- Includes generic Less ready variable and mixins along with an icon font.
- All functions and classes are commented and documented using PhpDoc Block standards
- Compatible with PHP 5.4
- All code uses WordPress best practices and up to date APIs (tested up to 3.4 RC 1)
- Lots of other bitchen stuff for you to work with...
Includes a modified Bootstrap of Twitter Bootstrap with Less CSS variables, classes and mixins to match the structure of the theme
framework Un Framework