Area layout snow fall effect for concrete5
Requires Concrete5 5.7.1+
- Unzip and copy the 'snow_effect_package' folder to your concrete5 installations 'packages' folder.
- Login, click on the Settings icon on the right of the top bar, click 'Extend concrete5'.
- Click on the 'Install' button next to 'TArea Layout Snow Effect Components', follow the install instructions.
- Navigate to a page which includes an area with a layout added.
- Click on one of the columns and select 'Edit Layout Design'.
- Click on the 'cog' icon, and select 'Snow' from the 'Custom Template' drop down list.
- Save changes and save the page, you should see the snow fall effect.
Developers should open an issue here, for all other support please file a support ticket here.
See the included license file.