Twitter Feed Block for concrete5
Requires Concrete5 5.7.1+ & PHP 5.4+
- Unzip and copy the 'concrete-twitter-feed-block' folder to your concrete5 installations 'packages' folder.
- Rename the folder to 'tweet_feed_package'. (check the folder name, it's important)
- Login, click on the Settings icon on the right of the top bar, click 'Extend concrete5'.
- Click on the 'Install' button next to 'Twitter Feed Package', follow the install instructions.
- Navigate to a page, add the block, follow the on screen instructions.
Developers should open an issue here, for all other support please file a support ticket here.
Click here to see the release information on GitHub for an accurate change log.
See the included license file.