How to open an issue
How to Open an Issue
If you find a bug, weird behaviour, missing translation, a feature not working or anything strange in the application, you are encouraged to open an issue on the appropriate github page here.
For your issue to be considered and solved ASAP please provide the following information while opening it:
- Your Device model.
- Your ROM name and version.
- The version of cSploit your are running if not sure, download the latest release and try to reproduce the problem with it.
- As many details as possible on the network you are running cSploit on.
- Whether or not you are using Xposed or any Xposed modules. (By the way, if you are-- don't)
- A detailed description of the issue you have:
- if it is a MITM feature not working, please specify if the other MITM features and parts of the app are working on your network. For example:
- App start ups ok.
- Network hosts list appear and are clickable.
- Select the MITM module works.
- Select the Session hijacker module works.
- When clicking on the "Start" button fails (write down the message!) , it says: "Cannot start process".
- A logcat (very important!) taken while the application was running and the issue happened. learn what it is and how to use it -- you can also find more information about logcat here.
Any issue which will not contain those details, will be signaled with a link to this page and closed from 24h to ∞ later.