(What this project demonstrates for the beginner C programmer)
- Segregated code base (Keeping relevant source code away from dependencies and includes)
- Lambda "function literals" and anonymous function definitions
- Basic execution stepping functionality for debugging
- Reading entire files into memory with file streams
- Source code organization (Encouraging code-relevance and modular design)
- In-depth commenting and code explanation
- You must have devkitPro installed; download it here.
- Environment variables include both the toolchain's root, usually
DEVKITPRO=/opt/devkitpro, and if you're on Windows, an entry for
<devkitPro's install directory>\msys2\usr\bin;....
- Verify that
makeworks by heading into
makein this directory.